Saturday, February 5, 2011

I use to be Fat

Have any of you seen that show on MTV called I used to be Fat? Any how I have been watching it lately and I've became inspired to lose weight myself. Before I got pregnant with Lauren I had gained 8 pounds. So when i found out I was pregnant I already had 8 extra pounds on me to worry about. I gained about 22 pounds during my pregnancy. Shortly after I had Lauren I lost those 22 pounds. sadly to say instead trying to keep loosing weight , I actually put an extra 10 pounds. So right now am at a place I'm not so happy with. On the show they record there day to day events and what they eat. Well I can't do that. So I thought I would blog my weight goal . I think this way I will be more motivated to lose the weight I want. They have 90 days to reach their goal. So that is what I'm doing. Every week I will weight in and let you know how I've done for that week. I have till May 5th to reach my goal. Right now I weight 147lbs. I would like to be 130lbs. I have 17lbs to lose.




February 5th 147lbs

5 comments:

Diane said...

I know how you feel, I have 15 lbs of pregnancy weight and 5 lbs of holiday weight I need to loose! I'm a horrible dieter, so I need to get on the ball and start exercising! Good luck!

Ashley Bogard said...

You crack me up! I feel ya though, I have been working out like crazy and eating less. It sucks but will be worth it. You are always tiny! But thanks for sharing it motivates me even more.

The Domingue family said...

I'm right there with you. I have been dieting for about a month now and I have 75lbs to lose. I'm so glad your blogging again and in 90 days I can't wait to see how far you have come ( by the way, you look great and I don't think you end to lose weight :)

Vanessa said...

I am right there with you, I have till this baby is here to gain it all. Just thinking about having all the extra weight makes me want to cry...

{leah} said...

What a good idea! I need to loose my baby weight too. It's amazing what a couple years can do to your body!

Good luck! I'll be there with you!