Sunday, February 13, 2011

1 Week

Week 1 went pretty well. It was hard but the outcome was good. I joined the YMCA. I have found that spinning class is not for me. The class was an hour long and I was only able to do 30 minutes. The whole standing and sitting all the time killed me. Which probably is a really good work out, but I don't think I'm fit for that yet. So I been taking step classes, which I really enjoy. Now I just wish that food didn't taste so good and that I could eat as much as I want and not worry about gaining weight. One can wish right? This week I lost 4 pounds. So now I'm down to 143. I'm getting closer to weight goal.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Good job Diana! I took a spinning class once and it was hard! Keep up the good work!

manda carol said...

Awesome job Diana! It took me a YEAR of working out before I felt ready to do a spin class. Now I LOVE it and it still kicks my butt! :)
I know it's silly but I find that using a small plate helps me A LOT! I also try and put my fork/spoon down after every bite. I LOVE food and it's probably one of my biggest down falls (that and I hate working out). Keep up the good work!

Kelly Hendricks said...

Good for you Diana! :-)