Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Deal at CVS

With in the past two weeks I no longer go shopping with out using coupons. I didn't realize how much money I could of been saving for our family. So last night I went to CVS and bought these items.1. 4 toothbrushes.
2. 2 toothpaste
3. 1 Razor
4.2 dawn soap
5.1 crest rinse

The grand total was $28.00
I started out with having $5.00 worth of cvs money
with coupons I only paid $ 1.00 out of pocket.
Plus I received another $5.00 worth of cvs money.

So I saved $27.00

Amazing!!!

6 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

Rock On!

Vanessa said...

Yay for coupons... I love them too. Let me know when you find some really good deals. I don't know if you still use baby wipes, but I got 2 tubs of huggies B.W. at walgreens for 2 dollars. So maybe tell Jen if she has higgies baby wipes coupons to go to walgreens. How have you been? It's been a long time since I seen you last.. I will be there for almost 3 weeks next month maybe we will see you than... Take care.

The Morgan Family! said...

Very nice!!

Diane said...

Good job Diana!!!

Cameron Family said...

I love coupons! It is the only way to do it!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Oh My Gosh! you did so good!!