Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm here.,,

I know it's been a while since I posted anything but with two kids you tend to be really busy. Here are somethings that we been up to lately. The end of February we took Ethan with some of our other friends to the Monster Jam. Ethan was so excited ! He couldn't wait to go and see all those huge monster trucks.Before the show we had a tail gate party. some of the other boys played football.

Ethan and mason were a little to young to join them so they played swords with the tree.

We had such a great time. Ethan loved the whole show. He didn't want to leave.
Here are some other pictures from that night.

1 comment:

Guyla Thurgood said...

I love going to "Monster Truck Rallies!" How fun!!! Oh, and how funny about Erech peeing backwards while sitting down! That cracks me up! Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun lately by all the pictures! Jason's parents and my sister and her family are all in Florida right now- vacationing. Wish we were! Miss ya.