Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going potty for pennies


So this week I have been working with Erech on going potty. He is doing an awesome job. So far he has had one accident. He is staying dry at night too. Man doing this the second time has been really easy. I think Erech sees Ethan going so he wants to go too. I started giving Erech money each time he goes potty. Its only pennies , but I told him when he fills hes jar up I would take him to go get a new toy. This has been working really well for us. If there is any one who is having a hard time potty traning maybe give this a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's such a good idea Diana!

Kimberlee said...

Eleanor loves pennies, I'll have to remember this! Thanks.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

what a good idea!! Caleb will do almost anything for money; I need to start paying him for making his bed and picking up his toys...maybe I wouldn't have to yell so much if there was money involved!

The Thomas Family said...

This is one of the best ideas I have seen for getting a kid to potty train. I am trying to convince Dallin that he needs to be a big boy and go on the potty. He loves money so I am gonna try this out. I think that it help him out. Thanks