Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Back!!

Many of you know that for Christmas the family and I went to New Mexico. We drove out there. The boys were excellent.The watched movies the whole time.

The first week for us was kinda bad because both boys were sick. Ben and I took turns going out. Christmas was Great! The boys had so much fun and they got spoiled with gifts from mom and dad, also the grandparents. It was so exciting because Ethan kept asking when is Santa coming. Christmas morning I was finally able to say that he came. Ethan couldn't wait to get up and see what Santa brought for him.
******* I'm sorry but for some reason my computer is going to slow.. I will finish this post later****

1 comment:

Delmonico Family said...

We are very glad you guy are back. We missed you. Glad you had fun too.