Sunday, December 14, 2008

St. Augustine


Friday we as a family went and Visited St. Augustine. We had such a wonderful time. Even the boys were well behaved. We started out by doing some shopping. If you haven't done any Christmas shopping yet , go there! They have great deals and are always cheap.


(They boys taking a break while we were shopping.)

After we went to old town. We stopped and had dinner at Pizza alley. They are known for the #1 pizza in St Augustine and men are they right. There pizza was Delicious.. Try going there. We then went and saw the Christmas Tree. They boys loved seeing all the lights and they had this one man band which was cool. We had such a fun time!

The boys and I
Ben and the boys.

4 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

What a great photo of all of you. Looks like fun, I wish we could have joined you, if Tyler wasnt so cranky, we'll have to do it again. Love ya

The Morgan Family! said...

Fun!!we are going this weekend to see the lights I cant wait!!

Ashley Bogard said...

You are always rubbing in the things that I miss! :) I love St. Augustine. I am super jealous. You guys look so cute and good.

Guyla Thurgood said...

Hi Diana! Cute Blog! I can't believe how much the boys have grown. Marilynn told me you guys were coming down for Christmas. How Fun! I'd love to see you! Come over anytime. I'll be here. Oh, thanks for the comment- but you still look great too! :-) At least you don't have to deal with braces anymore! My mouth looks terrible! Oh, well...Hugs. See you soon!