Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday December 14th Ben and I celebrated our Anniversary. Ben and I have been married now for 6 years. Since yesterday was Sunday we celebrated it on Saturday. We had the opportunity to go to the Temple and do sealing. We always do that around our Anniversary, Its a tradition we have. We then went to lunch and the movies that night. I just want to say how lucky I am to have found some one who loves me so much as Ben does. Hes a great husband and a provider. Not only is he good to me but hes a wonderful father. I love Ben so much and I'm so happy to be married to him. We have grown so much together and learned a lot from each other. I'm happy to know that were sealed to one another for All Time and Eternity.
Ben I LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Happy Anniversary!

Diane said...

Happy Anniversity!!!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Happy Anniversary Diana and Ben!! I can't believe it's been 6 years!!

Cameron Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Guyla Thurgood said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You look so cute!! Can't wait to visit with ya...Ya, those pretzels are so easy and everyone likes them!

Ashley Bogard said...

Little Benji looks so young!! Congrats!