Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged

Everyone reading this HAS to do it. I tag all of you!! (Remember to post a picture of yourself.) If I am doing it you should too. It will be fun to see what everyone remembers about me and even more fun, what I remember about you!! haha!

*Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post some about you, let's see this on your blog!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Oh, so many! For sure Taco night with frozen root beer mugs, eating out, "simpatico", and shopping. Oh, this makes me miss you guys even more!

Kindergarten said...

Hey, I remember you coming over to our townhome and us going to your parents home a lot. You and Jenn always played with Ethan and Jonah and baby sat them ALL the time for us. I remember doing so much young womens stuff together. I also remember you had a crush on a missionary :) (Yep, he was cute! lol)I also remember you doing so much with the Coates family. I sure miss you and Jenn. Sorry no pic. I dont know how to send that :). BEC